Cue the "I've tried nothing and I'm out of ideas"...
What do I want?:
I want to make a Unity game for Android using the Wii Balance Board as a controller.
What have I researched?:
The Wii Balance Board uses standard Bluetooth to connect to the Wii. The board does not have a passcode. All results for connecting the board to an Android device points to two apps FitScales and WiiScale both not compatible with my device. I can't find any other results than these two apps.
What's my question?:
Why can't my phone (Nexus 4, Lollipop) connect to a device with no pin? (It prompts me to put in a pin and "OK" is greyed until I enter a pin). So how can I get it to connect to my Bluetooth?
Other than Bluetooth, is there any other way to get information from the board to my phone?
- My Windows 8 can connect to my board flawlessly.
- Yes, I've tried tuning my phone and Bluetooth "off and on again".
- Yes, my Bluetooth works.
- Yes, my board works (like I said I could get input from it on my pc).
- My board does appear in my Bluetooth list.
- Any information is welcome!