After updating to Lollipop 5.1, any phone calls made turns the screen off. I cannot get the phone to bring up the screen to end the call, dial another person, or interact with the screen in any way.View original question
Nexus 6 screen goes black during call (w/ Lollipop 5.1)
Ask by : Shawn Conn September 04, 2015 16:45
Answer by : Mike MApril 26, 2015 15:28
This may be a "duh", but I've found that using a blue tooth headset also prevents this problem from occurring.View original answer
Answer by : Shawn ConnApril 11, 2015 03:33
This is a known problem with the current Android 5.1 update and screen protectors. The problem is related to screen protectors affecting proximity sensing that normally turns off the screen when it is close to your face. There are a couple of solutions:
- Remove the screen protector
- Set the Power Button Ends Call setting under Settings > Accessibility.
- setting mock location remotely
- Galaxy S5 S Voice unable to detect current location
- Charging galaxy S4 wirelessly and wired at the same time
- SQLite database operation from Android terminal
- Transfer LINE account from a phone to another without loosing friends and chat history
- Add specific website to Chrome's New Tab Page
- How to run 2 shell scripts from ramdisk?
- How do I manually configure the DNS of my tethered connection?
- android encryption: too little time?
- Relock Y300 Bootloader
- How to create a profile with multiple context in Tasker?
- What's the difference between "Zombie, Run! Zombie Finder" and "Zombies, Run!"?
- Can an LG G3 ROM be used for LG G3 Vigor?
- How to create nested folders on home screen in Lollipop?
- Device suddenly unauthorized for adb
- How do I launch a widget from a shortcut on Home screen?
- Why do applications update when I have declined the Google Play terms of service?
- Find out how many messages sent per chat
- Location of battery animation file on a Chinese tablet
- How apps write data into file-system on non-rooted device?
- Multiple Gmail Accounts
- Google Play Music Playlists
- Use rooted android to capture all traffic on wan using monitor/promiscuous mode
- Is "android_secret_code" a code to unlock the SIM?
- How to solve the "APN settings are not available for this user" issue?
- galaxy grand duos gt-i9082l don't start
- What is CP and AP and what are these options used for?
- Is it possible to make screen videos on a unrooted device? The device is Sony Xperia m2 aqua
- How to check my phone hardware specs on Android terminal emulator
- Galaxy S6 - MMS gifs not sending?