After updating to Lollipop 5.1, any phone calls made turns the screen off. I cannot get the phone to bring up the screen to end the call, dial another person, or interact with the screen in any way.View original question
Nexus 6 screen goes black during call (w/ Lollipop 5.1)
Ask by : Shawn Conn September 04, 2015 16:45
Answer by : Mike MApril 26, 2015 15:28
This may be a "duh", but I've found that using a blue tooth headset also prevents this problem from occurring.View original answer
Answer by : Shawn ConnApril 11, 2015 03:33
This is a known problem with the current Android 5.1 update and screen protectors. The problem is related to screen protectors affecting proximity sensing that normally turns off the screen when it is close to your face. There are a couple of solutions:
- Remove the screen protector
- Set the Power Button Ends Call setting under Settings > Accessibility.
- Can android developers use the kindle fire to run their apps?
- Removing Bitmoji icon from Whatsapp
- Can I run apps in a smaller resolution?
- Why doesn't ClockWorkMod wipe of /data delete /data/media folder?
- Backup an app's complete data when phone is stuck in bootloop
- Is it safe to clear data for gallery?
- How to find a paid version of an app?
- Is hdpi and mdpi still used in android kitkat and up
- Fastboot doesn't see nexus 6p
- Filtering Play Store
- Can I login to Whatsapp Web without scanning the QR code?
- What versions of Youtube for Android support fast-forward and rewind?
- If you root your phone should you do OTA update?
- Firefox / uBlock Origin only showing camera / image apps when clicking on a file upload button
- Will factory resetting make my rooted device unbootable?
- Rotate screen on HyperV
- Unlock full Developer options on Philips PFK5500/12
- Whatsapp Databases inside android device
- Restore SMS messages from a rooted phone with a broken screen to an unrooted phone
- How to Allow Caller Who Can Call You During "Alarms Only"?
- TTS versus TalkBack
- Nexus 9 - How do I change the cellular band?
- Did I just brick a non-rooted device?
- New Nexus 5X can't find my home wifi
- Remote icon on Galaxy S6 Edge
- What are the other "home" screens called?
- How do you delete downloaded songs in Spotify?
- Cannot select "Start now" on a dialog when using app to do screen capture on Marshmallow
- Help understanding the integration between Google Voice, Hangouts, and Messenger
- How do I get rid of random redirections