How can I only backup photo's I make after I turned on automatic backup?View original question
Google drive only backup new photos
Ask by : Lars Boerboom April 10, 2015 09:59
Answer by : Sinchan BhattacharjeeApril 10, 2015 09:51
You can do this: Press the menu button
Backup all photos nowView original answer
Answer by : EnigmaApril 09, 2015 16:59
Move all your existing photos into a different directory anywhere else. Then just be sure to not allow Google Photos to backup folders. It will by default grab just the DCIM/Camera folder.
Gallery/other file managers will still have full accessibility.View original answer
- Does Google take any of my file data on Android?
- Is it safe charging a Galaxy Nexus through a USB 2A port?
- How can I split files on the computer and then assemble them on android device?
- How to get more space by manually deleting unnecessary system files (rooted S2)?
- How to open SD cards as a drive in Windows 7?
- Can I run scripts on startup on rooted Galaxy Note 3?
- Transfer files from recovery on a Nexus 10
- Are launchers as stable and safe to use as stock software?
- .htaccess protected HTML5 videos not playing
- install KitKat factory image on nexus-4
- Overclocking CPU Settings on an Android Device
- Whatsapp does not show a contact. Tried "everything"
- How do I get Android kitkat 4.4?
- Can't "Wipe data/Factory reset" due to broken power button
- Android 4.4: How to get the Easter Egg and unlock the Dessert Case daydream?
- Download location for Android 4.4 x86 (64bit)
- How to disable popup on Chrome for Android?
- Possible to flash factory ROMs on an encrypted phone using fastboot?
- Do the new NFC options in 4.4 Kitkat allow one to have a combined digital wallet?
- quick way to add chrome (or internet) shortcuts to home screens
- How to turn Android phone into an USB gamepad for PC?
- Can we install Android 4.4 factory image on Samsung Galaxy Core?
- Nexus 5 USB not working on LinuxMint
- With Android 4.4 (KitKat), my notification icons are always gray. Am I in trouble?
- Google Account activation: What should I consider concerning privacy?
- Picture converted to very low quality while sharing on Google +
- Is there a way to change device type on Google Play
- Google Now says it's not available in my country
- Reactivating a Phone Without Service
- How can I update to Android 4.4 manually?