I have an LG 47LM6200 HD 1080p 3d TV. I have an HTC3d phone. How do I get the videos to play on my TV?View original question
How do I play my HTC 3d videos on my 3d TV?
Ask by : JMFB April 10, 2015 19:15
Answer by : IzzyApril 10, 2015 19:15
As the LG 47LM6200 is DLNA compatible (Movie/Photo/Music), all you need for that is a DLNA server on your Android device. On my website you can find a list of apps for that: check with DLNA / uPnP Server and Clients. To make it easier for you, let me pick the most promising candidate:
BubbleUPnP is both, DLNA server and client – which means you can use it to "send and receive". For your case, you can pick local media from your Android device and stream it to your TV. Which can be done two ways even:
Variant 1: Use your TV to control
Start the app. Then check on your TV where the DLNA client is, have it look for available sources, pick your Android device from that list, and browse available media. It should allow you to access any movie, photo, or audio file to play.
Variant 2: Use your Android device to control
This will be the easier variant – at least easier to handle on "daily use". Switch on your TV, then again, start BubbleUPnP. It should allow you to pick a "media renderer" (first screenshot below: the first item in the menu on the left side) – your TV should appear in that list, pick it. Now browse your local media (same menu, two items further down), and select what you want to play. Once you've hit "play", the selected file should be streamed to your TV.
BubbleUPnP (source: Google Play; click images for larger variants)
This way you couldn't only stream your movies, but also music or your photos. The latter even as slideshow, if you like. And more: if you decide to buy the license, you could even stream stuff from the Internet; the free version of the app gives you the chance to try that first, but has a time limit on it.View original answer
- Missing modem.bin from stock rom
- Can Nexus devices be SIM locked?
- How to root Acer Iconia A100?
- How to disable the "waterdrop sound" played when locking or unlocking the screen
- What is this circular icon that keeps appearing/dissapearing?
- Do devices with a fingerprint scanner secure access to the bootloader/recovery
- Chrome not downloading PDFs on Marshmallow
- Google music: offline listening after subscription expires?
- How to improve battery lasting in Android?
- Is there any shortcut to turn on flashlight in Android?
- Lollipop update - Where did my active display setting go?
- What is a canonical battery test that I can use before and after upgrading the OS version?
- Do not disturb/Priority mode until next alarm on Android 6.0
- Enabling USB debugging from open file system access using custom recovery
- fast boot oem unlock does nothing. No output
- Cannot install Chrome or Google Drive on Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 (P1000)
- In Chatsecure conversations, what is the meaning of the little ticks and crosses?
- htc evo 3d wifi connected but internet not working
- New phone - New SIM or Old
- How to disable stock lock screen
- How does the Linux filesystem on Android get mapped to "Computer\PhoneName\Phone" on Windows 7?
- Configure screen on/off: charging/time of day
- Mobile network sign disappears, replaced by "stop sign" icon
- Updated version number not showing
- Activate Tethering with ADB - Android 5.1
- How do I add a link from a Calendar entry to a Contact entry?
- Does it mean that Memory usage of app same as size of app
- Difference between Gapps
- How do I disable all emoticons on incoming/outgoing text messages?
- Can't remove default app for an action in any way