Which version of CyanogenMod should I use for Samsung Galaxy S Advance and where should I download it from? I'm interested in CyanogenMod 11 but maybe there is a better choice? I wouldn't like to download wrong version so I'll be grateful for exact link. Thank you.View original question
CyanogenMod for Samsung Galaxy S Advance. Which version?
Ask by : tdudzik April 08, 2015 15:03
Answer by : eldarerathisApril 08, 2015 15:03
The Galaxy S Advance is not officially supported by CyanogenMod. They provide links to several unofficial ports on their wiki, however:
Since these are not officially provided by the CM team, they may not contain all of the features/changes in a supported build, and you would need to contact the developer of the build directly if you experience issues.View original answer
- Unlock phone with a different button
- Backup Link2sd ext4 partition, resize it and restore
- Quick way to go to downloads from Chrome?
- What does "Add to Queue" mean in "Play Music"?
- how to arrange icons in TSF Shell?
- "Avoided poor Internet connection" even though signal strength, speed is great
- Google Hangouts gives "Can't sign in because we couldn't reach Google. Try again" error
- Why is my Samsung Galaxy S still on Android 2.2.1?
- Is there a common GPS cache on Android?
- What will I lose when I do a factory reset?
- What precisely is CloudAgent process? Its files eats space like crazy
- launch/start an App (Activity) by a gesture on the homescreen
- How to use or uninstall a hidden app in Android?
- How to stop all but 1 one app including their services?
- Twitter client tends to redirect to web browser
- "Hangouts (replaces Talk)" -- can I replace Hangouts with Talks if I don't like it?
- I am looking for a simple way to translate words highlighted in the browser
- Keyboard Settings on Emulator revert on restart
- How to enable SD MSC mount in Jelly Bean?
- Samsung Tab2 without Google ID
- Screen turns black after a telephone call on a Samsung i9220
- Using USB peripherals with hardware debug
- Not all files are visible over MTP
- Can't download custom APK files on Cyanogen Mod 7
- Best way to auto-synchronise music between HTC One and PC
- Apps install on their own
- Kindle Fire's actual name on the ADB Devices List Not user-friendly
- Is doing a factory reset via System Settings the same as a factory reset via recovery?
- Why are some USB chargers slower than others?
- Can I use tasker to override "lock on power button"?