Which version of CyanogenMod should I use for Samsung Galaxy S Advance and where should I download it from? I'm interested in CyanogenMod 11 but maybe there is a better choice? I wouldn't like to download wrong version so I'll be grateful for exact link. Thank you.View original question
CyanogenMod for Samsung Galaxy S Advance. Which version?
Ask by : tdudzik April 08, 2015 15:03
Answer by : eldarerathisApril 08, 2015 15:03
The Galaxy S Advance is not officially supported by CyanogenMod. They provide links to several unofficial ports on their wiki, however:
Since these are not officially provided by the CM team, they may not contain all of the features/changes in a supported build, and you would need to contact the developer of the build directly if you experience issues.View original answer
- Motorla Defy+ being not possible to root. Script commands throwing errors when rooting android 2.3.6
- Graph of Android API distribution over time?
- Can't update Cyanogenmod on AT&T Galaxy S III
- Why can't I stop people from inviting me to group chats on kik?
- What does unlocking the bootloader do?
- How can I see what a private number is?
- Sync contacts and calendar from Outlook 2010 on my laptop with Android phone, avoid data in cloud?
- Google Play app doesn't auto-update
- What does "loudness compensation" in the volume settings mean?
- Remove a word from Stock dictionary
- Nexus 4 does not perceive touch in a line
- CM10.1 now cannot record any inbound audio on phone calls
- How do Android tablets use magnet to auto-lock the device?
- Will an alternative launcher stop Galaxy S4 additions from working?
- What is Fast boot in HTC One X?
- PDF Presentation (Beamer LaTeX / Adobe Acrobat Reader) on Android tablet
- Scan a single channel to measure RSSI of a specific AP when not associated
- Unlock phone with a different button
- Backup Link2sd ext4 partition, resize it and restore
- Quick way to go to downloads from Chrome?
- What does "Add to Queue" mean in "Play Music"?
- how to arrange icons in TSF Shell?
- "Avoided poor Internet connection" even though signal strength, speed is great
- Google Hangouts gives "Can't sign in because we couldn't reach Google. Try again" error
- Why is my Samsung Galaxy S still on Android 2.2.1?
- Is there a common GPS cache on Android?
- What will I lose when I do a factory reset?
- What precisely is CloudAgent process? Its files eats space like crazy
- launch/start an App (Activity) by a gesture on the homescreen
- How to use or uninstall a hidden app in Android?