When I try to download the OTA for 5.1 it gets stuck at "Waiting to download". Am I the only one that has this problem or is there a fix? Also, if I manage to download it, will I be able to update or will TWRP get in the way?View original question
Nexus 5 Update To Android 5.1
Ask by : TheDoctalex April 06, 2015 03:51
Answer by : TheDoctalexApril 06, 2015 03:50
To download the update, I have to reboot my phone a few times.
To install the update however, I will need to unroot (to get the stock recovery), install the update (after downloading it you get the option to install) and then re-root my phone (not necessary but if you're like me, you will want to).View original answer
- Access Samsung Galaxy S4 storage and SD card directly
- Does enabling sideloading allow applications to be installed or run on the device without consent?
- What's the difference between a service and a broadcast receiver?
- How to install bundles of additional terminal commands for rooted devices?
- Where does the Foursquare notification come from?
- Stuck on "Turning Wi-Fi on..."
- How can I get my phone to boot again?
- Audio playing only on right side on my Galaxy S3
- How do I use a periodic trigger in Automagic?
- Google Play UI language vs review language - what's happening here?
- LG Optimus L5 e610 randomly reboots
- Services Google Play and Shop Google Play why both?
- How to search Games with "Google Play Game Services integration" in play store?
- Problem connecting Galaxy Note 10.1 to Mac OS X Mountain Lion
- Google+ Auto Backup failed
- How to automatically connect to a wiFi network and turn off 4g LTE
- My HTC One X seems to be self destructing after Jelly Bean update
- Screenshots in non-rooted Nexus 4?
- Simulate menu button in older app (Android 2.x) on Android 4.x tablet
- How to find files related to a process
- Got weird noises with auxiliary jack while charging in the car
- Android Tethering DNS Problem
- Protect music player from being killed?
- use wifi for data but not phone?
- what is the download mode
- Xperia V require root permissions every time
- Google Now for GingerBread?
- Swype remove special characters?
- Getting double message notifications after replacing Talk with Hangouts
- Cannot sign-in Google account on Samsung Galaxy S with 2-step authentication