I am asking out of curiosity. I think my phone may be stolen but I can't find it. I am wondering if a thief erased/wiped the phone would it "remove" itself as a listing on my Google+ account?View original question
If an Android device is stole and wiped, does it stay connected to your Google+ Account/Dashboard?
Ask by : Tukajo April 02, 2015 18:58
Answer by : LyricWulfApril 02, 2015 18:58
If the stolen device is wiped, then your phone will disconnect from your Google account and you will not be able to locate it. It will stay as an entry on Android Device Manager, but you will not be able to locate or access it in any way.
If you believe your phone has been stolen, you should contact your carrier immediately as they have your IMEI on record and can try to locate it. If that doesn't help, try looking on local Craigslist or eBay listings.View original answer
- Tap off raw RF data from antenna
- How do I get these toggles in my notification bar?
- Get rid of 'battery-low' popup after some delay?
- Problems accessing message logs on Jelly Bean with aLogcat
- Which consumes less battery: Wi-Fi or 2G data?
- Low Signal Strength after Firmware Upgrade
- What information is more reliable -- battery capacity or stand-by time?
- How do I enter recovery mode on my Motorola Milestone 2 to unbrick it?
- pin request at the startup lock screen
- App searches in wrong directory
- How can I deal with mass texts from an Apple phone when using an Android phone?
- Camera - Using the flash to illuminate in camera mode?
- Can I prevent ICS browser from using CPU while in the background (without back-button exiting)?
- In Android Is it possible to access the physical layer of 2G/3G to transmit voice/data
- Can receive but not send emails
- Download YouTube Videos from Mobile?
- Transfer of files and apps from old sd card to new sdcard
- Cannot play videos in any browser only in player
- Remember wifi password but never automatically connect
- How to get maps for off-line usage?
- Shell script to kill custom apps, run another app then restart killed apps?
- How do I determine which calendar entry is breaking my Android calendar sync?
- What happens when I connect a 2 amp charger instead of the 0.7 amp charger provided?
- Does Android have a 2.1GB file size limit?
- Would a full back up (from recovery) preserve all data including installed apps?
- Is there a device that will keep me from losing my Android phone?
- Set up an automated SMS server with Android (and a computer)?
- Battery life cut in half recently - DrReadUsbStatus issue?
- Cyanogen mod 7.2.0 keyboard backlight not working properly
- Why are there so many different Android kernels (technical answer please)