I can't find Settings.apk file in /system/app directory. I use the latest stock firmware. Where can I find this APK on this device?View original question
Where is Settings.apk on Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 (4.4.2)
Ask by : arts777 April 03, 2015 11:09
Answer by : MohsenApril 03, 2015 11:09
You're right, in
kitkat(and up) it maybe deleted from above address but,
I found this on
Lollipop 5.0.2 in :
Hope you can find it.
Edit : file founded in
emulator (API-19) with below address :
View original answer
- Get rid of the "wireless charging" announcement
- About WI-FI battery usage
- Gmail app vs. browser, in terms of data consumption
- OpenVPN vs built in vpn
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 port name
- How can I ensure reliable updates for an Android phone/device?
- App drawer on stock Android not alphabetized
- Can I "purchase" a free book from the Store without providing a credit card number?
- Can I disable USB Debugging on Android smartpones from Windows via adb.exe?
- "Unfortunately, Clock has stopped" when trying to create or edit alarm
- How to access Google Now settings on Nexus 10?
- Desk home screen display appears randomly even when disabled
- Extract Samsung Galaxy S3 keyboard history
- Linux fails to mount Android device in USB MSC mode
- Permission denied for adb push file to /data/data/xxx/file/
- Getting into the trending list
- List of default applications for a given android version
- Fastboot is getting stuck while trying to flash CWM onto Nexus 4
- How do does rooting in Cyanogenmod 10.2 work?
- Block calls for everyone except for contacts
- Text To speech feature on selected text
- Stop from Samsung Galaxy S4 turning on when receiving text message
- Popups, dialogs, notifications, toasts: what's the difference?
- Launch a "shortcut" in Tasker?
- AOKP Permission Manager?
- Update an app that is not in Google Play
- Can I use a keyboard for Apple?
- Should I update those pre-installed programs that I never use?
- Can I override page buddy's recommended applications settings?
- How do you skip the PIN to go directly to the camera from the lock screen?