I have a Nexus 4, I've had it for 2-3 years running in Cyanogenmod rooted with no problems. It fell many times but nothing bad ever really happened to it until yesterday. It fell and had a tiny crack in the screen, then the screen was no longer responsive. I've seen many people with cracks in their screen able to use their phones but I guess that wasn't the case for the Nexus. Now since there's nothing wrong with the phone besides the screen, is there a way to control it from my PC? I find a screen replacement would cost as much I bought it.View original question
Is there a way to remotely control an android phone from the computer?
Ask by : answerSeeker November 11, 2016 06:16
Answer by : Gulam MohammedApril 03, 2015 10:45
I have found another app called Droid Explorer from CodePlex. Download the required setup(x86 or x64) and install it.
After installation, follow the video of Android Controlled from PC by MobileTechVideos. The video shows complete procedure of using Droid Explorer.
Hope this will help.
Requirement: Android SDKView original answer
- Unable to add rediffmail account in G-mail app
- Still can't change Google Play country
- recover internal storage data from soft bricked phone (No custom recovery, USB Debugging option NOT turned ON)
- When changing SIM card what needs to be copied or transferred from the old SIM card?
- Is it possible to add the NFC to the phone which does not have it?
- Cannot Re-enable developer settings after ROM re-install
- Why are apps on Aptoide newer than the Play Store?
- Can I charge my phone with many different charger speed types?
- How do I disable the "Screen overlay detected" security bandaid?
- Can I flash a separate radio image and have a working radio?
- Why does Google Pinyin Input need to access my contacts?
- What is protected apps in Huawei phones?
- Nexus 7 2013 won't update to 6.x
- LTE Bands for European Galaxy S7 (SM-G935F) while in the US
- Nexus 5x media sound issue
- Cannot send Audio files on WhatsApp
- Defect in updated Marshmallow
- Can't activate nor deactivate any administrator permissions outside of safe mode
- WhatsApp sends messages before I've finished typing
- What happens to the already existing internal storage memory if I make SD card my internal storage marshamallow
- Cyanogen installs bloatware automatically
- How I can prevent my android phone from getting rooted?
- How often is Google Location History updated?
- How to troubleshoot SELinux issues?
- Removing Youtube app search history
- Keep Pokémon Go from taking over audio
- App to stream music as if it was a phone call
- What happens if you install another phone's kernel on yours?
- Any security difference between root based firewall (AFWall+) and non-root based ones (NetGuard)?
- How to write android shell history to file