I have a Nexus 4, I've had it for 2-3 years running in Cyanogenmod rooted with no problems. It fell many times but nothing bad ever really happened to it until yesterday. It fell and had a tiny crack in the screen, then the screen was no longer responsive. I've seen many people with cracks in their screen able to use their phones but I guess that wasn't the case for the Nexus. Now since there's nothing wrong with the phone besides the screen, is there a way to control it from my PC? I find a screen replacement would cost as much I bought it.View original question
Is there a way to remotely control an android phone from the computer?
Ask by : answerSeeker November 11, 2016 06:16
Answer by : Gulam MohammedApril 03, 2015 10:45
I have found another app called Droid Explorer from CodePlex. Download the required setup(x86 or x64) and install it.
After installation, follow the video of Android Controlled from PC by MobileTechVideos. The video shows complete procedure of using Droid Explorer.
Hope this will help.
Requirement: Android SDKView original answer
- What are my options for connecting my Android to Ubuntu?
- Accessing Port 8888 in Android Web Browser
- Auto-rotate only for YouTube app, disabled otherwise
- Why isn't Tasker activating Profile?
- Is it Essential to Root a Nexus Device in order to Customize or Personalise it to your liking?
- Android Emulator using Hardware Keyboard has no "Umlauts"
- Jar of Beans Android Emulator
- Droid 3 Gallery Generating Errorneous Thumbnails; Possibly Due to Infinite Loop, .nomedia glitch?
- How to specify a different audio player for use with Google Reader?
- How can I edit a Presentation in Google Drive?
- Samsung Galaxy Nexus Charger - USB?
- Where to download and install Google Apps on Android 4.0.4 device?
- Battery drain with in no time in Samsung Galaxy Ace
- Daydreaming -- does it decrease screen life?
- Bluetooth car audio with track data
- Preventing charging while USB debugging - One X
- What is the length and breadth of ONLY the screen in the Nexus 7?
- Using a fully charged Galaxy Note
- How do I access the reflow mode on Adobe Reader?
- Android Emulator for Ubuntu 12.04
- Tethering data allowance from phone to laptop via usb
- Activate Android app by pressing thumb on timeout / locked screen for few seconds
- Why won't my nexus 7 update to Jelly Bean 4.2?
- Removing files from & repackaging CyanogenMod ROM zip files
- Can the MK802 III use an ethernet connection instead of wifi?
- How to resume app restore after stopping it on first opening Google Play?
- Gmail app doesn't sync email at all when on Mobile Data
- Upgraded my phone from 1.6 to 2.2 Android version, if I restore "Factory Settings", which version it will be?
- Warranty on Nexus 7
- Volume Slider Widget - Home and or Lock screen(s)