I was trying to install Resurrection Remix ROM on my GT i9300 but I am stuck in a boot loop.
What have I done to my phone so far?
- Rooted my phone using CF-AutoRoot
- Installed CWM
- Did a NANDroid backup
- Factory reset from "Settings"
- Factory Reset from CWM Recovery
- Installed Resurrection from recovery (success)
- Installed GApps from recovery (failed, status 7)
I got the boot loader animation on reboot, an "Updating Apps" popup and then a bootloop.
How do I solve this?
I did try flashing Resurrection from Recovery again but it did not help
[ROM] [5.0.2] [LOLLIPOP] [i9300] RESURRECTION REMIX 5.3.9[CM12-BASED]
View original question
Installing files... Cleaning up and setting metadata... set_meta_data_recursive: some changes failed E: Error in /sdcard/0/gapps-lp-20141109-signed.zip (Status 7) Installation aborted.