Declaring the starting time to be now seems to be easy in tasker. I just put 0 into the "In / For(Minutes)" field. However how do I define the length of the calendar event?View original question
How do I set the duration of a "calendar insert" in tasker
Ask by : Christian March 24, 2015 23:29
Answer by : eldarerathisMarch 24, 2015 23:29
In / For field actually serves both purposes. You can enter two numbers, delimited by a
/ such that:
- The first number is the number of minutes from now when the event starts, and
- The second number is the duration of the event
If you wanted to insert a one hour event starting "now", you would, for example, set the value of the field to
0 / 60.
This is summarized from the "Calendar Insert" entry in Tasker's Action documentation.View original answer
- Cm 12.1 Update - Bricked Phone
- Issues with cyanogenmod 11 on galaxy y
- How to root Micromax A089 Bolt without PC?
- Issue with Lollipop upgrade on Micromax Yureka: Unable to pick calls
- HTC Desire S - UK Orange Stuck on HTC Boot logo
- ADB - Android emulator - Unable to record video - screenrecord not found with Android 5.11
- Paper Sizes on Android 5.0
- Moving installation location on non rooted Android 5 Lollipop device
- RFID card reader Samsung galaxy tab
- Does the Samsung Galaxy S6 record video using H.265?
- Skype is denied to use camera
- Even with WiFi turned off it is still the biggest battery drainer (S5 Mini)
- How to disable Heads Up notifications in Android Lollipop? (notification popup at top of the screen)
- How can I delete backed up Google+ photos off of the phone?
- Google Play insufficient space error
- Google Play Services has access to my car speed
- Galaxy S5 unable to switch to 4GLTE when Wi-fi is turned off
- Unable to permanently forget a WiFi network
- Network App Restriction
- Send a SMS for every Android notification (goal: get notifications on Garmin Edge 1000)
- How can I solve Play Store Error ”unknown error code during application install:-102“
- Lollipop (sony experia Z3 compact) - disable mobile data notification
- Apps launch automatically after update in google play store
- Software Load Balancer for android
- How to reset a non admin user password in Lollipop?
- How to perform a factory reset without access to owner profile?
- HTC One M7, "Other" storage category seems too large
- How to add comments in build.prop file?
- Disable `S Finder / Quick Connect` in notification panel
- Nexus 6 NFC & Phone Stop working on setup. Cant flash!