Declaring the starting time to be now seems to be easy in tasker. I just put 0 into the "In / For(Minutes)" field. However how do I define the length of the calendar event?View original question
How do I set the duration of a "calendar insert" in tasker
Ask by : Christian March 24, 2015 23:29
Answer by : eldarerathisMarch 24, 2015 23:29
In / For field actually serves both purposes. You can enter two numbers, delimited by a
/ such that:
- The first number is the number of minutes from now when the event starts, and
- The second number is the duration of the event
If you wanted to insert a one hour event starting "now", you would, for example, set the value of the field to
0 / 60.
This is summarized from the "Calendar Insert" entry in Tasker's Action documentation.View original answer
- Photo Sphere and Panorama are not available in Google Camera app
- Google keep reminder sound/alarm
- How to recover my files from memo and mobilse note after format factory?
- Distorted photos on LG G2
- Google maps road names too small. Solutions?
- What is trying to connect to the network?
- Network security in Android
- CyanogenMod HTC One X+ can't boot
- How to directly measure or read the screen capacitance
- What are the files with a tilde ~ in their names?
- Cyanogen and Google Play compatibility
- Is the back Chassis for the Canadian Rogers I747M the same as I747 T999?
- Images are not being scanned in Kitkat
- Installing SDK on Windows 7
- What are the pros and cons of allowing Google Play store to automatically update apps?
- Pop up warning your flash player maybe out of date
- Why is quiet mode not abiding by the scheduled times?
- How to turn off the LG Optimus L5 screen magnifier?
- Device rooted by Seller?
- How to unlock Google Device Manager remote lock?
- Recovery Mode: Backup options not showing
- Notification LED's generic power consumption
- re-program back-key S Advance
- Stand-alone Google docs and sheets apps vs Quickoffice
- Replacement for ability to "send tab to remote device" as removed from Firefox 29
- Install WinXP/7/8 on Android Device
- How to root ATT gs4(SGH-I337) in 4.4.2
- Note2 Update to 4.4
- How to set Now SMS as default SMS app?
- How to delete everything?