I've been trying to find a way to hide or disable the quick settings toggles in the notification pulldown. I'm using an LG Optimus Fuel running a rooted LG-stock Kitkat ROM (Xposed Framework is installed). Any suggestions?View original question
Remove Quick Settings from notification pulldown
Ask by : Andrew Stewart April 21, 2015 18:28
Answer by : Andrew StewartApril 21, 2015 18:28
After a lot of searching, I've found my own answer. The Xposed module "LG G2 TweaksBox" works with the LG Optimus Fuel for reasons unknown and allows changing what's visible in the notification pulldown, as well as the every other option of the module. Hopefully this provides help to others with the same issue.View original answer
- Is it possible to change which output the audio is played through?
- Cyanogenmod 7 OpenVPN DNS not working
- How is installing an app from web-based PlayStore implemented?
- Screen locks itself after call
- Got mail with URL pointing to an APK called com.android.fixed.update, what is this?
- Android low on space
- Galaxy Y gps chipset model
- My Galaxy S3 freezes and the screen goes black, what could be the problem?
- How do I remove pending/in-progress downloads
- Creating App and Swap partition for Android
- Regarding adb command: Error while loading shared libraries
- Google's location-based services versus third-party services
- Android Remote Desktop thru Wifi Only
- Tasker: Variable with value "Name of Profile/Context"
- Micromax A57 is not displayed in Eclipse Device List
- 'android' and 'emulator' commands not found
- ZTE Blade S2E not enough space
- Find out which app is pushing ads in my notification bar?
- Pinning Web Sites to Android Homescreen
- How do push notifications work?
- Differnce in between Android 4.2.2 and 4.2.1
- CyanogenMod logo loop
- Edit hosts file on Kindle Fire
- Use an Android tablet as a Wacom drawing tablet for a PC?
- Weird Bluetooth Behavior, difficulty reconnecting to paired device - Galaxy S II
- How to stop this type of service in Sony Xperia MT27i?
- How to use OTG Data Cable with a Nexus S to access?
- Install default Android keyboard
- HTC Cha Cha hard reset - stored phone numbers
- How can I stream audio from another device via Bluetooth?