The Babbel language learning app doesn't play sounds anymore; this used to work for me for a while but now doesn't. Sounds are the central feature of the app which makes it superior to the PC web application, so this is very important for me. The Babbel support was not able to help me.
- Babbel app, version 5.2.1
- Android version 4.0.4
- Device Sony LT22i (Xperia P)
- Internal storage: 769MB free, total 1.2GB
What I tried:
- Clear the cache. This helped for a short while but no more.
- As per advice of the Babbel team, I uninstall the Babbels apps; then after a few minutes I re-installed again but nothing change to my sounds problems.
- Restart the device. Like for the cache, it worked again for a short while.
The problem might be related to the size of the lesson, or the amount of speach examples, respectively.
What can I try get the sounds running again? Thank you!View original question