i am using stock android on my Micromax Canvas A1 (Android one) with android 4.4.4, it works pretty well but issue occurs when i move my install application to SD card and clear its data as well catch (tried in either way) then every application which i moved has been crashing on launching and can't use it, if i move them back to phone memory then strangely it works like charm, Other issue i been facing is sometimes i try to make call then contact/people have been force closed? does any one provide me solution? or anyone having information why it happens?View original question
Stock android moving app to SD card force close applications
Ask by : Apar Amin March 19, 2015 17:05
Answer by : Joe SewellMarch 19, 2015 17:05
KitKat doesn't allow you to move apps to the SD card, only to "external storage," which is often a separate partition of internal storage. If your specific device doesn't have a separate "external storage" area, then it could actually be using the SD card (which is rare in KitKat), in which case there could be a problem with your SD card.
First off, make sure that the apps you are moving support running from external storage. The Applications Settings panel should be able to tell you this, just in case app2sd is getting it wrong somehow. You should also know that some apps don't work well outside of internal storage even though they've been marked as supporting it.
I'm also assuming here that you're not moving Package Manager or any internal app to the SD card, and that when you "move my install application" really means "move applications that I've installed."
Regarding Contacts stopping unexpectedly, I've experienced that as well. I'm afraid I don't have an answer for that yet.View original answer
- Did I just brick a non-rooted device?
- New Nexus 5X can't find my home wifi
- Remote icon on Galaxy S6 Edge
- What are the other "home" screens called?
- How do you delete downloaded songs in Spotify?
- Cannot select "Start now" on a dialog when using app to do screen capture on Marshmallow
- Help understanding the integration between Google Voice, Hangouts, and Messenger
- How do I get rid of random redirections
- What do these terms stand for on my HTC RUU
- Direct Music Player audio to Caller
- How to send binary SMS?
- Aerlink Wear Connect for iOS is not installing on Sony smartwatch 2
- Split layout in Google's default keyboard?
- Up/Down arrows in notification tray after unlocking
- Is it possible to have someone assist with Android problems via remote assistance?
- Android Phone's Homescreen Shortcut to File on OneDrive
- How to move (ICSDroid) Calendars to the Phone section
- Internet is not working except Whatsapp application
- How can I get Helium to work on my One?
- Lenovo s860 Bricked, Recovery Crashes, No OS
- How can I use the Dolphin 70E's hardware scanner in an app?
- Integrating outlook and android
- How to change date and time format on Marshmallow?
- Searching for a way using ICS Calendar files from dropbox
- How can I wipe an encrypted device?
- Is apkmirror.com safe?
- Google Photos did not compress a few items, even on high quality mode
- am getting unwanted ads
- How can I dual boot Android and Windows Phone 8.1 or 10?
- Samsung k zoom 5.8ghz