I recently upgraded my Nexus 5 to Android 5.1. Now my corporate exchange email no longer updates. I can not send or receive emails. I had my local IT department check it out and they can not find anything wrong. All of the settings are exactly the same as they were prior to the update. Any suggestions?View original question
Exchange Email on Android 5.1
Ask by : JK Dennis April 15, 2015 09:44
Answer by : JK DennisMarch 16, 2015 17:58
A fellow Nexus 5 owner in my office who had not yet upgraded his to 5.1 showed me his settings. The security type on his was SSL/TLS, while mine was set to SSL/TLS (Accept all certificates). I changed mine to SSL/TLS and it works now. I'm not sure why this worked but I can get my emails now.View original answer
- Set TreehouseGO app to use the memory card for downloads?
- Change temperature unit on Total Launcher
- ADB- Cannot get the Path variable to work for ADB
- Recover soft-bricked wrongly mounted Galaxy S4 gti9506?
- what can be the problem behind if my android phone charges just 2-3% in 1 hour?
- Do i have to reinstall gapps when flashing an rom update
- Unable to click Next button when sideloading an APK
- Battery drain of 20% at night without any use on nexus 5
- Corrupted or Fully Damaged, DEAD SD-Card? and what to do?
- Nexus 5 Location has not updated for months?
- What do you mean by mDataConnectionReason=dataAttached?
- Motorola Moto G 2014 freezes on lock screen
- Why are the app labels missing in "all apps" list?
- I forgot the Google account name that I used for buying apps on Google Play, can I recover it somehow?
- Rooted phone missing key features, help!
- incorrect mapping from brightness slider to real system values
- Is it possible to wipe data from ADB without turning on USB debugging?
- Can I change the font color of my Google Now card?
- Sync contacts with Facebook Lite
- Fruit Ninja Wi-Fi permissions
- Whatsapp chat history Transfer to android phone
- How do I route traffic from WiFi Hotspot to USB?
- How to hard brick an android phone (Galaxy Nexus)?
- Downgrade android version from higher to lower?
- CWM - Can I make CWM mount a different External SD Card Partition - LG e400f
- How to connect to multiple devices at the same time using adb?
- Move apps automatically to SD card
- mount in /data/local/userinit.sh is not working
- How to root MTK based mobile devices using a Linux PC?
- Is Restoring a previous backup results to happen bug again