I recently upgraded my Nexus 5 to Android 5.1. Now my corporate exchange email no longer updates. I can not send or receive emails. I had my local IT department check it out and they can not find anything wrong. All of the settings are exactly the same as they were prior to the update. Any suggestions?View original question
Exchange Email on Android 5.1
Ask by : JK Dennis April 15, 2015 09:44
Answer by : JK DennisMarch 16, 2015 17:58
A fellow Nexus 5 owner in my office who had not yet upgraded his to 5.1 showed me his settings. The security type on his was SSL/TLS, while mine was set to SSL/TLS (Accept all certificates). I changed mine to SSL/TLS and it works now. I'm not sure why this worked but I can get my emails now.View original answer
- Disabling MTP/PTP/all USB stuff except charging
- Samsung Galaxy S3 Stuck at Samsung Logo, possible virus?
- Disable showing password input characters with a physical keyboard?
- Is it possible to Chromecast a Google+ video from Android?
- Can I use an unlocked T-Mobile Galaxy S5 on AT&T?
- Will updating an app with a sideloaded apk delete app data?
- Flashlight on lockscreen on Galaxy S5
- Tasker: Notify before executing task
- Is there a way to determine the charging current available?
- Is it possible to unload built-in kernel module?
- Dialer is very slow between dialing the number and getting into the call: spinning wheel for 5-10 seconds
- Save a draft message using 'hello sms' app
- Flashing Samsung Galaxy Note 3 with Android on Linux
- Nexus 5 with an English interface and a Hebrew keyboard
- Samsung Galaxy S4: what application is responsible for "Time to home" notices?
- I just got a (used) Nexus 7 (2013).... And it goes to standby too quickly too often
- Sony Z1 Compact: will encrypting my phone disable the camera button?
- Always get android updates instantly
- Camera App keeps on updating
- Xperia S Backup & Restore: Could not back up media files and downloaded apps with data
- How to disable the camera sound on a Huawei G525?
- Unable to select "wipe data/factory reset" in recovery mode
- Why can't I press the Install button when installing applications from unknown sources?
- stuck installing cyanogenmod on htc one X+
- What is the effect of "power saving mode"?
- How to reinstall google play store app in jellybean?
- How do I get HDR+ working on Cyanogenmod for Nexus 5?
- Where did these share options come from?
- "Your time is close enough" notification
- Subfolders and files ignored when copying from sdcard to PC through USB