How do I use Droid Explorer to restore a back up either the enhanced or normal ab?View original question
Restore Droid Explorer Backup
Ask by : Don Moody January 31, 2016 20:01
Answer by : Ryan ConradMarch 15, 2015 19:55
To restore you open Windows Explorer and navigate to the backup directory.
There you will see the backups for the device. You can then double click on the backup file and restore it to the device.
If it is an Enhanced Backup, it will only be allowed to restore to the device that it was taken from.
You can also convert Android Backups to Enhanced backups, and vice-versa by right clicking the backup and choose 'convert to xxxx'.
You can also choose to unpack a backup. This will basically extract the contents of the backup so you can browse it on your computer.
When you start the restore, it will run the
adb restore command on your device, using the backup selected.
- Help understanding Whatsapp's permissions
- Android OS update - Directly or step-by-step?
- chrome uninstall left behind com.android.chrome[noinfo] apk with active connections
- What package name should I use for a Cyanogenmod theme?
- How can I access the emulated sdcard for another user on a rooted nexus 10
- samsung galaxy note pro 12.2 won't play videos in youtube app without stopping
- How to make Gallery to NOT to search photos in some folders?
- Are home screen icons restored after reinstalling a Nexus device?
- Problem with notification bar in rooted droid
- Regaining root access after 4.4.3 update
- full backup for deployment and reproduction
- HTC Sensation XE, Mobile data OFF when GPS ON
- Will encryption encrypt my "internal sdcard" (personal data)?
- Control xvoice+ with Tasker?
- What is a cached background process?
- Does Android 4.4.3 support Bluetooth Low Energy in peripheral mode
- Samsung Galaxy 3 is HOT
- What are the advantages of Android apps being single threaded?
- When I block somebody in Viber can he still see my online status?
- Verizon Activation Setup Galaxy s3
- View "What's New" in landscape in the Play Store
- Stuck into "Obtaining IP address" when connecting to WiFi
- How does my phone start installing apps so quickly when initiated from the play on-line store?
- What is the difference between CMDA, GSM, P1000L. and P1000N?
- Where should I put Music files?
- Pending Notifications icons are black and white (no color)
- Delete a specific web page from history in Firefox Aurora for Android?
- bluetooth headphone can't pair
- Where does "Save media" store pictures in Hangouts?
- How can I tell if I have a stock recovery?