How do I use Droid Explorer to restore a back up either the enhanced or normal ab?View original question
Restore Droid Explorer Backup
Ask by : Don Moody January 31, 2016 20:01
Answer by : Ryan ConradMarch 15, 2015 19:55
To restore you open Windows Explorer and navigate to the backup directory.
There you will see the backups for the device. You can then double click on the backup file and restore it to the device.
If it is an Enhanced Backup, it will only be allowed to restore to the device that it was taken from.
You can also convert Android Backups to Enhanced backups, and vice-versa by right clicking the backup and choose 'convert to xxxx'.
You can also choose to unpack a backup. This will basically extract the contents of the backup so you can browse it on your computer.
When you start the restore, it will run the
adb restore command on your device, using the backup selected.
- Since which Android version is exFat supported?
- How to hard reset MI tablet when the volume down key and power key combination leads to fastboot screen
- Xiaomi 5S keeps losing Nova Launcher as default launcher
- Tapping on a notification from lock screen opens app notification settings instead of the app
- Why should I trust SuperSU / TWRP / Clockwork / ...?
- Is this a phishing or hacking attempt using a survey? How do I get rid of this popup?
- Unbrick lenovo vibe shot z90a40
- Turn off the notification sound when I turn the phone on
- How come Microsoft products can be used on Android?
- Disable all blackground apps when using some apps (possibly with Tasker)
- Access to Find My Phone locked in initial popup
- How to tell which application has pushed a notification
- Multiple devices associated with a single Samsung account
- How do I resize/change resolution of pictures easily?
- Problems receiving German characters in SMS
- Lock Screen Dialer App Replaced with Microphone
- adb push not working on /system, read only
- Why do My shortcut icons change to a robot?
- How to reboot an Acer B3-A20 into safe mode?
- Remove minimum number of points from pattern unlock
- Outlook Android word suggestion not working in LG keyboard
- Adaptive internal storage : analysis
- How to make screen stay turned on while charging?
- Install Nexus Android on Samsung S4
- Permanently remove stock from Google Feed
- Does Titanium Backup backup the Signal private Key?
- sync contacts gets stuck midway
- Cannot click Evernote clipper from Google Chrome for Android
- "Verification failed" for OTA "April 2016 patches" on a Nexus 6P