I have developed App which creates multiple tables , but I want to check those tables. I know there is a way using adb shell sqlite3 command but that doesn't work for devices... It works fine with emulator. I am using device because its faster than emulator for testing. So my question is, is there any way to check the database table that is created in device using any eclipse plugin or any sqlite database manager?View original question
how to check sqlite database tables on the device?
Ask by : MrA October 29, 2015 16:28
- How to arrange radio buttons in certain way
- Android notification to bring back existing activity
- Android onKeyLongPress
- Android insert multiple sms in "content://sms/" with contentresolver.bulkInsert() : too slow
- How to adjust Icons Margin in the Action bar items in abs
- warning(junit.framework.TestSuite$1): Exception in constructor when executing Android Test by Maven
- ImageView is black on Motorola Defy
- Cannot get the keystore for Android maps API
- Instances of SharedPreferences in different SActivites share an inconsistent view of the data
- Error in creating brand new package in android
- ArrayList doesn't detect first input
- ImageView on of Tablelayout with 4 buttons android
- The method write(byte) in the type FileOutputStream is not applicable for the arguments (Drawable)
- How to get desktop version of webpage under Android?
- AndEngine Image on part of a sprite
- Android: TextView ignores Gravity and Margin
- Android Parse XML Attribute
- Theme is not applied inside my adapter
- Android - Windows Live API, User has to sign in every time?
- how to get the value in edittxt android and put it in a URL