So I am fairly new to Android development so I am starting out by following http://developer.android.com/training/basics/firstapp/creating-project.html to just get a foot hold. The problem is that when I create a project I already have an error so I can't even run hello world. I have tried searching for anyone with a similar problem but nothing seems to come up. Any insight to the problem would be much appreciated.View original question
Error in creating brand new package in android
Ask by : Collin Nathaniel Kappauf November 03, 2012 19:11
Answer by : TechwolfNovember 03, 2012 19:11
Are you using Eclipse? If so, try right-clicking out your project, going to "Android Tools", and clicking "fix project properties". It sounds like it may be missing (or just not generated in the first place), this should recreate it.
EDIT: It sounds like your project.properties file isn't the problem. Another thing you can try is deleting your debug keystore, it may have generated incorrectly. See this answer for instructions.View original answer
- ArrayList doesn't detect first input
- ImageView on of Tablelayout with 4 buttons android
- The method write(byte) in the type FileOutputStream is not applicable for the arguments (Drawable)
- How to get desktop version of webpage under Android?
- AndEngine Image on part of a sprite
- Android: TextView ignores Gravity and Margin
- Android Parse XML Attribute
- Theme is not applied inside my adapter
- Android - Windows Live API, User has to sign in every time?
- how to get the value in edittxt android and put it in a URL
- Debugging, Testing & Deploying Android Library Projects
- Android/SQLite - Bit operation on WHERE clause
- Given a city display the native map at Android / iOS - using an URL
- Open images in specific directory using Gallery doesn't work on JB
- Is it possible to use ActionBarSherlock style on native TabWidget?
- how to get notified by back-button pressed without override OS methods?
- Changing ActionBar background color programatically from a preference
- Android: How to return a string from Cursor adapter
- Horizontal Scrolling in Android?
- Android fragments navigation and backstack